Friday, January 22, 2010

Boy Stuff...

So, Kyle and I decided to start painting the baby's room this week. We chose a slate blue color. Take a look at the happy couple painting:





Our next task is to choose "boy stuff" to put in the room. We are attempting an airplane theme...we'll see how it turns out. We have chosen a contemporary crib and changing table, as well as a rocking chair. Hopefully we can pick up those items soon. We are also on the hunt for some airplanes for decoration! Picking out "boy stuff" is a little harder than I thought!

Today, I had a check up at the doctor's office. Everything looked great! Emerson's heart rate was around 150ish. My belly measurement was 23 inches (from pelvis to top of the fudus). The doc thought everything looked very good...and I feel great too...so good news all around! I'm finishing 23 weeks this weekend...it's crazy how time flies!

Hopefully we can squeeze in some time this weekend for registering. Baby shower dates are quickly approaching. My sisters wanted to know where I was registered...except we aren't yet! So, off to pick out even more "boy stuff"....:)

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I love the color of the room! What accent colors are you doing? Can't wait to see the finished results! And, you shouldn't be painting if you are pregnant, should you? Just being concerned! :) Love ya! ~Katie & Mitchell

    ReplyDelete