Monday, April 12, 2010

Can I blame it on the BEAUTIFUL weather...???

So basically I am horrible about keeping up-to-date on my blog! I'm sorry! I'm blaming it on the beautiful weather...I just don't want to be inside on the computer! You would've thought that I would've found the time in the past month to update this thing...but no. Today, though, is your lucky day! :) Let's catch up...shall we?!?!

Lamaze classes started on March 3rd and they end this Wednesday night. It has been really fun and enjoyable for both of us. We talked about labor and delivery mostly, with a little infant care/health and breastfeeding thrown in.

Kyle was very attentive and he even volunteered one night to try on the 35 pound "pregnancy vest" to spend an hour in my shoes. Here he is...sorry the pic is fuzzy...

We've had 2 baby showers since I posted last. The first was on March 20th with family at my parent's house. It was hosted by my sisters and mom. Katy came home for it too! It was fun and everything was wonderful.

This is me and my cousin who made the cake...yum!












Our second shower was April 3rd, hosted by two of my girlfriends from high school, Ashley and Jamie, and two of Kyle's sisters, Amy and Sarah. All my friends and Kyle's family came! It was very nice too! This is the only pic I have right now from that shower.

So basically we have received many words of advice...and many nice things to fill Emerson's nursery! It was great! Thanks to all of you who have helped make our pregnancy so special so far! We appreciate all your love and support! Only 5 weeks left...it's crazy!

And as you know, Easter has passed and Kyle and I were thinking that this would be the last major holiday as just "the two of us". It's kinda sad in a way...but exciting all at the same time! I love my husband...he's the best!

We've been working to organize Emerson's room. Unfortunately, we had to serve Kylie her eviction notice and move the futon out of the nursery. :) I have a few updated pics of the room...













It's amazing how many items just one little baby needs!

Our pregnancy is flying by! I am measuring exactly on track, and at my last doctor's appointment, Dr. Johnson thought Emerson was head-down...so that is exciting! I am still feeling great and have been outside enjoying the beautiful sunshine and getting some exercise! :) I do have to admit...I'm ready to have my old body back...you know, when I could actually bend over comfortably to tie my shoes...haha! It's beautiful outside today...go enjoy it..I'm certainly going to!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment