Monday, May 17, 2010

40 Weeks Pregnant...Today...

It's officially here...my due date...today. Apparently life is way too comfortable for Emerson on the inside! Thank you for your prayers...we made it through Friday at Kylie's graduation without a flaw. We spent the rest of the weekend trying to walk Emerson out of the womb (literally, miles and miles)...with no luck! I believe he is a stubborn little guy. Wonder who he obtained that quality from???? :)
We went to the doctor today. She said that she waited on our call all weekend...and it never came. She did her exam and said I am dilated 3-4cm and that my cervix is "very ripe and boggy". It's only a matter of time. How much time? Kyle and I are growing inpatient. We are so anxious to see what he looks like and to hold him in our arms! So, anyway, if he holds out through the end of the week, we scheduled our induction for Monday, May 24th at 0600. I'm really hoping and praying that he comes before then! Thanks again for all the prayers and support! We'll keep you posted on when the little guy finally arrives!

1 comment:

  1. Have been wondering about you and hoping you'd post a "baby is here" update. Sorry you're still waiting. I remember still being pregnant on my due date with my first and praying he'd make his entrance. Hang in there, sounds like your body is ready. Emerson just has to get the memo!! Can't wait to hear he's here.

    ReplyDelete