Friday, May 21, 2010

elephant ankles and sausage toes...

It's Friday. Emerson is just too comfortable in there! I am officially 4 days overdue. We went to the doctor yesterday for our non-stress test. Emerson passed his first test ever! It was fun to listen to his heartrate for about 30 minutes. The nurse said he is a healthy little man in there. She also said that he must be a salsa-dancer...lol...he is so active! Anyway, the depressing part is that I keep gaining weight...most likely due to my elephant ankles and sausage toes. I think I continue to swell more every day.



So, hopefully he will arrive soon! Any day now would be perfect! If not, we will wait for Monday to be induced. Please pray that he decides to come into this world on his own...in the next 24-48 hours! We can't wait to share him with you!

Enjoy your day! Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment