Thursday, May 13, 2010

Make a wish for us...

Since I last posted, I have been working to complete some things on my "list of things to do" and relaxing is a huge part of that list! :) Amy and Travis took these pictures of us and Emerson...


We celebrated Mother's Day with our mom's and families. It was fun! I actually got cards and a few gifts too! I'm not sure it was a "legal" celebration...since I haven't put in the "hardwork" yet, but I think the "hardwork" isn't too far away.

On Monday, we went to the doctor and she said I was dilated to 3cm and 60% effaced. So, any day now our little Emerson could come into our lives! The question is...what day will it be??? I wish we knew. I can definitely feel lots of pressure in my pelvis and pain in my hips this week...not to mention my elephant ankles. I really do feel well though. I just know he is preparing himself for delivery! Dr. Raney said that she didn't expect for me to make it to my next appointment (next Monday). We shall see! Kylie graduates from nursing school on Friday afternoon, so I'm just hoping that Emerson is willing to wait until after her pinning...and then he can decide to come at any time he wishes! We are ready for our little man to arrive!

Did I mention we are so excited that Katy and Brandon are coming home this weekend too! They are here for Kylie's graduation...but I was thinking...wouldn't it just be a great weekend to have our baby??? I'm hoping that is the case...feel free to make a wish for that too! :)

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! I so hope that Emerson holds out past the 14th, but then makes his arrival soon. Sounds like your body is ready! Glad you had a great Mother's Day, even if it wasn't an official one yet! You are a mother, you've carried your little man 9 months!! Good luck and I can't wait to hear about his arrival!

    ReplyDelete